SST SEMINAR in Klang Valley, KL
How to Handle SST and The Transition from GST to SST
Sales and Service Tax (SST) 2018 is the new tax regime beginning 1st September 2018 to replace Goods and Service Tax (GST). Businesses must learn and comply to the new SST from 1st September 2018. How much of the compliance do you know?
IF you want to learn from the SST Consultant who has been helping companies to implement SST (means they have actually done it before, not just talking)
IF you want to learn step-by-step guidance from SST Consultant
IF you want to learn in a small classroom settings
IF you want direct attention from the trainer
IF you want to ask as many questions as possible
Then this SST seminar is FOR YOU!
The scope and contents includes but not limited to the following:
Sales Tax Legislation
Scope and Charge
Sales Tax Mechanism
Interpretation of Manufacture
Rate of Tax
Sales Tax Validation
SST Exemption & Facilities
SST Special Rules
GST to SST Transition Issues
GST Final Return
SST Common Errors and Managing Audit
What to Prepare for SST Audit
Step-by-Step Fill up SST-02 RETURN FORM
Step-by-Step Apply SST Exemption
MR LIM CHUN MENG
(Partner of KS Consulting PLT)
- Certified HRDF Trainer
- Business Consultant for SMEs and Corporates on accounting, tax, business operation and strategy
MR ONG CHIN SOO
(CEO of Jetlink Management Services Sdn Bhd)
- Business Consultant for 32 years experience in handling Sales & Service Tax (SST) together with LMW Under Customs, Duties Exemption under MIDA/ Treasury, Accounting Services for Foreign and Domestic Investors
Here’s Why You Should Join Our SST Seminar
- Our SST trainers are well experience in implementation of SST and have been through the process of SST Audit Check. They were hired by companies to conduct review, implementation and advisory to ensure companies adhere to SST regulations.
- Our SST trainers are able to share some extra tips on getting SST exemptions and hidden business savings based on their past experience
- Our SST seminars are run in small classes of 15 to 18 person per class to ensure maximize learning.
- Notes and Foods (good food) are all provided in our SST Seminar
- Many past participants commented that the trainers are very friendly and helpful (in case you want to know)
Contact Us NOW
To request for brochure and registration form, please contact Rachel, 017 330 2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our SST Seminar are HRDF Claimable, please contact us for more inquiries.
SST Malaysia , SST Seminar , SST 2018, SST TAX , Sales and Services Tax , SST Customs , SST Training , SST Course , SST Talk , SST Class , SST Workshop , Sales Tax Act , Service Tax Act , Cukai Jualan , Cukai Perkhidmatan , Akta Cukai Jualan , Akta Cukai Perkhidmatan , SST Custom , SST Kastam , SST Online , SST Tax Agent , SST List , SST Law , SST Announcement , SST News , SST Definition , SST How it works , SST items , SST meaning , SST definition , SST products , sst.customs.gov.my , gst.customs.gov.my , mysst. SST License.
#sst, @sst, #ssttax, @ssttax, #sstmalaysia, @sstmalaysia